Who needs a visa

Citizens of the EU and citizens of Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Switzerland do not need a visa in order to study in the Czech Republic. Citizens of other countries (“third country nationals”) need a visa or a residence permit to study in the Czech Republic.

The text relating to the visa application process and related issues on the website of our faculty is for informational purposes only and does not, and is not intended to, replace the legally binding texts. The residency of foreign nationals in the Czech Republic is governed by Act no. 326/199 on the Residence of Aliens in the Czech Republic.

Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
Ke Karlovu 3, 121 16 Praha 2, Czech Republic
VAT ID: CZ00216208

HR Award at Charles University

4EU+ Alliance