News and announcements
- Since Jan 2, 2023, the position of the Coordinator of Student Well-Being Services and the contact person for students with special needs is taken over by Ms. Veronika Jonáková.
- The Coordinator of Student Well-Being Services offers psychological, therapeutic and counselling services to students of MFF UK.
- You can also contact the coordinator if you have been a victim of an inappropriate behaviour of other students, teachers or colleagues from our faculty and want to consult possible solutions. In cases of sexual and gender-related harassment or violence you can seek additional information and possibilities on Charles University web pages.
- Career counselling services are provided by the Department for Business Cooperation.
Web Pages Related to Student Counselling and Well-Being
- Coordinator of Student Well-Being Services
- Support for Students with Special Needs
- Psychological Counselling
- Help to People Affected by Ukraine War
- Academic and Well-being Advisors and Mentors
- Recent events