Coordinator of Student Well-Being Services
Mgr. Veronika Jonáková
Coordinator of Student Well-Being Services, Contact Person for Students with Special Educational Needs
Veronika Jonáková holds a Bachelor degree in Psychology from the Western Bohemian University in Pilsen and a Master degree in the field of Wellness Specialist. At the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, she holds the position of Student Well-Being Services Coordinator and Contact Person for Students with Special Educational Needs. Previously, she worked as a teacher assistant at an elementary school in Prague where she helped children with special educational needs, behavioral disorders and foreign mother tongue. Currently, she completes a course to obtain a sport coaching license. She is devoted to sporting archery, now predominantly as a coach, and helps archers with their mental training.
- Psychological and psychotherapeutical counselling for students and employees of MFF UK, immediate help, mediation of long-term care.
- Care of students and applicants with special educational needs.
- Help in serious personal situation, incl. consequences of the war in Ukraine.
- Help to victims of an inappropriate behaviour of other students, teachers or colleagues from the faculty.
- Coordination of psychotherapeutic and self-development groups.
Dormitory of 17th
November, builing A, Pátkova 3, Praha 8
Ground floor, room X016
Phone: (+420) 951 552 989
Mobile: (+420) 778 751 855
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|Monday||14:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||14:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday||14:00 – 16:00|
|Friday||10:00 – 12:00|
- It is recommended to make an appointment by telephone or email before the visit. Appointments can be made in other days and hours than listed above.
- Phone calls and emails will be accepted even outside of the office hours, in urgent matters also on weekends.