Suhaas Gupta, M.Sc.
- Department of Condensed Matter Physics
- +420 95155 1456
- Cell phone
- +420 770 686 747
I am currently pursuing a full-time doctoral degree in the Physics of Nanostructures and Nanomaterials under the supervision of RNDr. Milan Dopita. My dissertation deals with the synthesis of semiconductor nanoparticles (quantum dots) from the bottom-up, and the characterisation and correlation of their structural and optical properties; recently, the focus of my investigation has been the potential of biocompatible applications of II-VI compound semiconductor nanostructures. In my free time I like to beat hard video games and read obscure manga.
- 2017-2019 M.Sc. Applied Physics from Amity University UP, Noida, India
- 2014-2017 B.Sc.(H) Physics from Amity University UP, Noida, India
- S. Kumar, A. Jain, S. Panwar, I. Sharma, S. Gupta, M. Dopita, R.K. Choubey (2023) "Antibacterial studies of ZnO and silica capped manganese doped zinc sulphide nanostructures" Applied Physics A, 129(3), 169 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-023-06463-x
- S. Tomar, S. Gupta, A. Priyam, B. Bhushan, A. Singh, U.K. Dwivedi, R.K. Choubey (2022) "Temporal evolution of optical absorption and emission spectra of thiol capped CdTe quantum dots" Applied Physics A, 128(10), 944 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-022-06087-7
- S. Tomar, S. Gupta, S. Mukherjee, A. Singh, S. Kumar, V. Kumar, R.K. Choubey (2021) "Optical properties of Silica capped Mn doped ZnS quantum dots" Physica Scripta, 96(6). 065802 https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/abed7e