How to update personal page at www.mff.cuni.cz
For each emploee (and also for selected exteranal fellows and students), the faculty web shows a page with core information about the employee. The page can be customized by adding additional personal information, e.g., research areas of the employee, etc.
Also, the page can contain links to personal pages at external academic databases and other services (currently supported are ORCID, ResearchID, Scopus, DBLP, GoogleScholar and Github).
To customize additional personal information and set links to external databases/services, proceed as follows.
- Log in to the faculty web (the Login icon at the top right corner). You will be redirected to login via CAS.
- Proceed to the Administration (an icon with a wrench at the top right corner).
- Select the Web option in the left menu.
- Click on the option Personal info — Amoeba (in an unlikely case you do not see this option, then you have unsufficient permissions.
- Updated the personal information field and/or set identifiers to external databases/services.
Additional personal information can be set either as a plain text or formated via Texy.
Identifiers to databases/services are in the following formats:
- ORCID - 0000-0000-0000-0000
- ResearchID - X-0000-0000
- Scopus - Scopus Author ID ve formátu 000000000000
- DBPL - DBLP key in the format 00/0000
- GitHub - loginname
- GoogleScholar - id at the end of the URL https://scholar.google.cz/citations?user=