accordance with the Competitive Hiring
Process Code of Charles University
the Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics
and Physics of Charles University
announces opening of the positions for
teaching assistants – academic positions AP1
at the School of Computer
with submission deadline August 17,
The part-time assistant positions are available at the following departments:
- Department of Software and Computer Science Education, ID: 202208-AP1-KSVI
- Department of Applied Mathematics, ID: 202208-AP1-KAM
- Department of Distributed and Dependable Systems, ID: 202208-AP1-KDSS
- Department of Software Engineering, ID: 202208-AP1-KSI
- Department of Theoretical Computer Science and Mathematical Logic, ID: 202208-AP1-KTIML
- Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, ID: 202208-AP1-UFAL
- Computer Science Institute of Charles University, ID: 202208-AP1-IUUK
Qualification requirements: Mgr. (MSc.) degree in computer science or related fields.
Expected starting date: October 1, 2022.
Electronic applications accompanied by
- curriculum vitae
- a proof of obtained Mgr. (MSc.) degree
should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17, 2022; the subject of the mail should contain the ID of the position as listed above. The candidate should also arrange for one letter of recommendation to be emailed to the same address; the subject of the mail should also contain the ID of the position.
Additional information is available here or from the respective heads of the departments.
Published on July 11, 2022