Access to e-resources
The Discovery service allows you to search the diverse resources available at CUNI from one place.
- most of the CU's subscription e-resources (full-text and bibliographic databases, e-books, e-journals)
- the library catalogue (print journals, print books, some e-books, theses, etc.)
- Digital university repository
The portal provides comprehensive information on all e-resources available at Charles University and the MFF UK.
You can find here:
- bibliographic databases
- full-text databases of e-journals
- full-text databases of e-books
- other useful tools
E-resources can be filtered here:
- alphabetically / by subject / by faculty
- by free availability (in Open Access mode)
- by trial accesses
The portal is also searchable for:
- individual electronic journals using the e-journals portal
- individual e-books using the e-book portal.
You can access the e-resources:
- directly (from the IP addresses of the faculty or CU),
- remotely (outside the IP addresses of the faculty, e.g. from home, from the cottage, from the mountains or even from the sea; for remote access you need to log in using CAS).
Overview of subscription e-resources at the MFF UK
In case of problems, please contact Mgr. Kateřina Vrtálková