Information on the electronic resources portal
Grammarly is a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
In addition to the basic functions included in the freely available version (critical grammar and spelling checks, conciseness), Premium also offers the following:
- Vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- Genre-specific writing style checks
- Plagiarism detector that checks more than 16 billion web pages
Other functionalities include:
- Check your writing across the web
- Access your personal editor via Grammarly.com
- Access your documents on multiple devices
- Integrate with Microsoft® Office (Windows only)
- Use native desktop apps (Windows and macOS)
- See definitions and synonyms via double clicks
- Catch contextual spelling and grammar mistakes
- Add words to your personal dictionary
- See explanations of grammar rules
- Get performance stats via email
Currently, 795 licenses are available to registered CU library users (students and employees) via Charles University’s discovery service UKAŽ for a period of six months.
Grammarly Free is also available to you and offers many useful features as well.