Printing, scanning, copying
In accordance with the Copyright Act and the circulation rules of the MFF UK Library, copies and scans made from library materials may only be used for the user's own personal use (i.e. for the individual's use or for the internal use of a legal entity or individual) and may not be further reproduced or distributed.
Copying and printing
- on request at the loan desk in each library department,
- in black and white or colour,
- to a reasonable extent,
- from library materials - subject to copyright law,
- for printing, we prefer a document be on a flash drive,
- charged according to the current library pricelist.
- self-service scanners are located in each library department,
- scanning is possible up to A3 size,
- scanned document must be saved on your own media or emailed; computers will automatically delete all saved documents after being shutted down,
- the librarians will be happy to help you with the scanner; please contact the service at the loan desk.