PANE 2022 - PSE Satellite Workshop
The workshop on Plasma-Assisted Nanomaterials Engineering will focus on low and atmospheric pressure plasmas as tools for the preparation of 0-, 1-, 2- and 3-D nanomaterials including, but not limited to, nanorods, nanoparticles, nanocomposite films, and others. The event continues the program of Partner Country Workshops organized in relation to and preceding the International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering (PSE) held formerly biennially in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and now in Erfurt, Germany. The PSE conference hosts about 600 people from Europe, the Americas, and Asia and involves a large industrial exhibition of companies producing plasma equipment and those using plasma processes. Following Belgium as a Partner Country of the 16th PSE, the Czech Republic was selected for this role at the 17th PSE in 2020, and Prof. Jaroslav Vlček from the University of West Bohemia in Plzen was elected to chair the event. As that event was affected by COVID lockdowns, it has been decided that the Czech Republic would remain a Partner Country for the upcoming 18th PSE in 2022, and Prof. Vlček will serve again as a PSE chairman.
The Workshop aims to promote the PSE and increase the interest of Czech companies to employ plasma techniques in their applications. Due to the recent development of COVID-19 related issues the workshop will be held ONLINE on February 10 - 11, 2022. All colleagues from academia and industry as well as students are warmly welcomed. Presenters (talks: invited 40 min, regular 20 min, industrial 10 min + discussion) as well as visitors are welcomed. No registration fees are required.
Book of Abstracts
(Updated Feb 11 2022)
E-mail for communication with the Organizing Comittee: email@example.com
- Prof. Hellmut Haberland
- Institute of Physics, University of Freiburg, Germany
- "Clusters and Nanoparticles, properties, generation, and some applications"
- Ing. Pavel Mareš, PhD
- HVM Plasma, Czech Republic
- "Research and development of novel pulsed plasma technologies for deposition of advanced thin-film materials"
- Assoc. Prof. Jiří Houška, PhD
- University of West Bohemia,Faculty of Applied Sciences, Czech Republic
- "Pathways for the preparation of functional coatings by simulations at various scales"
- Jan Hanuš, PhD
- Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Czech Republic
- "Nanomaterials produced using gas aggregation source of nanoparticles"
- Hynek Biederman, Chairman
- Jaroslav Kousal, Secretary
- Jaroslav Vlček, Chairman of the PSE 2022
- Karel Mašek, Chairman of the Czech Vacuum Society
- Andrei Choukourov "Andrey Shukurov"
- Ondřej Kylián
- Pavel Pleskunov
- Daniil Nikitin
Workshop will be held be held ONLINE via the Zoom platform, organized from the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Charles University, Prague.
The links for connection will be sent to participants before the event.