We are looking for students interested in experimental or theoretical work, or a combination of both.
What do we offer?
- Attractive scientific topics in the fields of physics of nanomaterials, physics of polymers and macromolecular substances and theoretical physics with potential applications in various fields. According to the student's focus, we offer both experimental and purely theoretical:
- Opportunity to participate in the development and construction of new deposition systems or their elements.
- Supervision by experienced and internationally recognized experts.
- A broad knowledge base in the field of probabilistic modeling in physics, polymer physics and materials research, as a necessary prerequisite for successful study.
- Top instrumentation for research of studied materials and for their preparation.
- Possibility of involvement in collaboration with national and international partners.
- Informal, collegial and correct atmosphere.
- In case of interest, the possibility to list other topics according to the focus of students. Do not hesitate to contact us or visit us in person.
What do we want?
Willingness to learn something. We will take care of everything else….