doc. RNDr. Ondřej Kylián, Ph.D.
Head of departement
1998: Mgr. - Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
2003: Ph.D - Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
2003: RNDr. - Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
2014: doc. - Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1997-1999: Institute of atmospheric physics, AV ČR
- 2003-2004: Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
- 2004-2008: European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Institute for Health and Consumer Protection, Italy
- 2009-current – Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
1998: Technical University in Ghent, Belgium
- Plasma physics
- Plasma-surface interactions
- Deposition of plasma polymers
- Functional nanomaterials
- Fabrication of nanoclusters and nanoparticles
Bachelor thesis: 7/2
Master thesis: 3/1
PhD thesis: 3/1
- Co-chairman of the section F1. Nanomaterial-based Coatings and Structures at International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films (ICMCTF) (since 2022)
- Chairman of the 8th Plasma Science & Entrepreneurship Workshop, 2021, Prague, Czech Republic
- Member of subject-area board of Applied Physics at Faculty of Science, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
- Member of International Organizing Committee of the 5th German-Czech workshop on Nanomaterials, 2020, Dresden, Germany
- Member of editorial board of journal Coatings (since 2019)
- Member of Local Organizing Committee of the 17th Joint Vacuum Conference, 2018, Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Member of Organizing Committee of the 4th German-Czech workshop on Nanomaterials, 2018, České Budejovice, Czech Republic.
- Co-chairman of the 8th International Workshop on Polymer Metal Nanocomposite, 2017, Praha, Czech Republic
- Member of International Programme Committee of the 43rd European Physical Society Conference on Plasma Physics, 2016, Leuven, Belgium
- EUROMAT 2013, Seville, Spain, member of International Organizing Committee.
- Member of Advisory Panel of Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics (from 2007)
- Member of ssubject-area board of Computer Methods in Science and Technology at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem (2017-2019).
- Reviewer of scientific paper submitted to various journals (Acta Biomaterialia, Thin Solid Films, Surface & Coatings Technology, Vacuum, Plasma Processes and Polymers, Applied Surface Science, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, New Journal of Physics, Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion… )
- Reviewer of grant proposals for The Fund for Scientific Research-FNRS, Grant Agency of Charles University, CERIC-ERIC
- Co-ordinator of Erasmus+ projects (Aalborg University, Bologna University)
Number of publications (WoS): 162
Book chapters: 7
Utility samples: 2
Invited and kyenote lectures:
- 35th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, 15-19 June, 2008 – Karlsruhe, Germany.
- 17th International Colloquium on Plasma Processes, 22-26 June, 2009 - Parc Chanot, Marseille, France.
- 13th International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering, 10-14 Septemeber, 2012 - Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
- 26th Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology, 16-19 June 2014 - Prague, Czech Republic
- E-MRS Spring Meeting and Exhibit, 2-6 May, 2016 - Lille, France.
- 6th International Conference on Advanced Plasma Technologies, 11-15 December, 2016 - Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- iPlasmaNano-VII, 16-20 October, 2016, Vravrona, Greece.
- 17th Conference on Plasma Physics and Applications, 15-20 June, 2017 - Magurele, Romania.
- E-MRS Spring Meeting and Exhibit, 18-22 June 2018 - Strasbourg, France.
- 26th PolyChar, 10-13 September 2018 - Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 46th International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films (ICMCTF), 19-24 May 2019, San Diego, USA.
- 46th European Physical Society Conference on Plasma Physics (EPS), 8-12 July 2019, Milano, Italy.
- Workshop on Plasma-Based Synthesis of Nanomaterials, 10-11 February 2020, Prague, Czech Republic
- 10th International Workshop on Functional Nanocomposites, 7-10 September 2021, Varese, Italy
- Internation Online Conference of Nano Materials. 12-14 August 2022, Kottayam, India
- 242nd ECS Meeting. 9-13 October 2022, Atlanta, USA
- GAČR 22-16667S Synthesis of metal oxide-based nanomaterials for surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy by plasma-based gas aggregation sources
- GAČR 21-05030K „Semitransparent titania nanostructures on complex geometry surfaces for enhanced light
harvesting and sensing“
- GAČR GA16-14024S „Investigation of nanostructured thin films formation deposited by plasma assisted techniques“, rated as Excellent.
Research team member:
- GAČR 21-12828S „Plasma-assisted synthesis of liquid polymer-based nanofluids“
- GA17-22016S „Investigation of plasma based complex gas aggregation source of core-shell and heterostructured nanoparticles“
- GA18-10897S „Novel approaches to surface-enhanced optical spectroscopy for the ultimate and specific biosensing"
- GA13-09853S “Application of low temperature plasma in a gas aggregation cluster source for deposition of nanoparticles, nanostructured and nanocomposite films“
- GBP205/12/G118 „Nanobiophotonics for future health care“
- KAN101120701 „Nanocomposite films and nanoparticles prepared in low pressure plasma for surface modifications“ (rated as Excellent)
- LTC17062 „Nanocomposite coatings based on hydrogenated carbon nanoparticles“
- LD12066 „Enhancement of biocompatibility of materials by atmospheric pressure plasma techniques for biomedical applications“
- LD11032 „Nanocomposites, Nanostructured Films and Plasma Modification for Polymer Nanomaterials for Food Packaging“