doc. RNDr. Peter Minárik, Ph.D.
||phone: (+420) 95155 1360
address: Ke Karlovu 5, Prague 2, 121 16
Current scientific interests
- Ultrafine-grained magnesium alloys with potential use in medicine.
- Effect of processing on the microstructure, texture on the mechanical properties.
- Effect of microstructure on the corrosion properties of materials.
- Complex characterization of the microstructure by scanning electron microscopy (including advanced methods) and atomic force microscopy.
- Complex characterization of the mechanical and corrosion properties.
Close co-operation with foreign institutions
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Magnesium Innovation center, Germany
- University of Žilina, Department of Material Engineering, Research Centre, Slovak Republic
2015 (6 months) – Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Magnesium Innovation center, Germany
2009-2019 (altogether 9 months) – University of Žilina, Department of Material Engineering, Research Centre, Slovak Republic
I offer supervision of all types of theses (Bc., Mgr., Ph.D.) and student projects (SFG).