Distribution system for crisis situations
- Supported by: Czech Ministry of Interior
- Period of the grant: 01/2021 – 12/2022
- Main institution: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Principal investigator: prof. RNDr. Martin Loebl CSc.
- Identification code: VI04000107
- Abbreviation of the project: CRISDIS
About the project:
This project creates an ethical and legally robust digital system for the distribution of strategic materials during crises. In peaceful times it will monitor supply and demand and provide an early warning of an impending crisis. The system will be based on algorithmic game theory and optimization, and will support such independent behavior of actors, that will be beneficial for awide range of actors and ethical, at the same time. The advantages of the new system will besocietal happiness, protection of small actors, support of cooperation, prevention of unbearable price increases and protection of both, producers and sellers. The legal framework of the operation and of implementation of the ethical rules, and protection of all data will also be addressed.
Results of the project
- Software Navigation
- Software Optimisation
- Research papers
- Anetta Jedličková, Martin Loebl, David Sychrovský: Critical Distribution System [arxiv]
- David Sychrovský, Jakub Černý, Sylvain Lichau, Martin Loebl: Price of Anarchy in a Double-Sided Critical Distribution System, to apperar in Proc. of the 22nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2023), A. Ricci, W. Yeoh, N. Agmon, B. An (eds.), May 29 – June 2, 2023, London, United Kingdom. [arxiv]
- Anetta Jedličková: Etické aspekty rozvoje umělé inteligence, Anthropologica Integra 13 (2022), 2, pp. 55–62. https://doi.org/10.5817/AI2022-2-55
- Univerzita Karlova, IČO: 00216208
- Prof. RNDr. Martin Loebl, CSc.
- MUDr. Anetta Jedličková, Ph.D.
- doc. MUDr. Iva Holmerová, Ph.D
- RNDr. Jiří Fink, Ph.D
- RNDr. Helena Nyklová
- PRK Partners s.r.o. advokátní kancelář, IČO: 26692392
- Mgr. Ing. Zbyněk Loebl, LL.M.
- JUDr. Ing. Michal Matějka
- RNDr. Helena Nyklová: email@example.com
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us.