The Noon Seminar happens once or twice a week during the semester, and irregularly outside it. The topic of the seminar may be from any field of mathematics or computer science. It usually starts at 12:20 and lasts 30-45 minutes, on Thursdays and sometimes Tuesdays. The seminar takes place in our building on Malá Strana, usually in the lecture room S6 on the 2nd floor. The language is English by default (alternatively Czech).
If you would like to receive announcements of the noon seminar and of the talks given by our visitors, send a message to Misha Tyomkyn.
- Kristýna Pekárková: TBA (April 6, 2023, 12:20)
- Jan Legerský: TBA (April 13, 2023, 12:20)
- Diana Piguet: TBA (April 20, 2023, 12:20)
- Peter Hinow: TBA (May 4, 2023, 12:20)
- Félix Moreno Peñarrubia: TBA (May 11, 2023, 12:20)
- Marta Pavelka: 2-LC triangulated manifolds are exponentially many (February 2, 2023, 12:30)
- Tomáš Hons (Matousek prize lecture): Gadget construction and structural convergence (February 23, 2023, 12:20)
- Denys Bulavka (Matousek prize lecture): Weak saturation of multipartite hypergraphs (March 2, 2023, 12:20)
- Yangyan Gu: Refined list version of Hadwiger’ conjecture (March 9, 2023, 12:20)
- Jailu Zhu: The generalization of Ohba conjecture (March 16, 2023, 12:20)
- Eng Keat Hng : Approximating fractionally isomorphic graphons (March 23, 2023, 12:20)