|Head of Department:||David Stanovský|
|Vice-Head of Department:||Jan Šťovíček|
|Scientific Secretary:||Jan Žemlička|
Study program coordinators:
- Mathematical Structures: Jan Šťovíček
- Mathematics for IT (bachelor degree): David Stanovský
- Mathematics for IT (master degree): Pavel Příhoda
- PhD program P4M1: Jan Krajíček
- The department welcomes applications to doctoral studies (deadline: April 30, 2021). A detailed information can be found in the section PhD Studies.
- Víťa Kala was elected vice chair of the Evaluation Panel P202 "Mathematics and Informatics" of Czech Science Foundation GACR (for 04/2021-03/2023).
- Congratulations to Bára Hudcová and her team of doctoral students to their success in the grant competition START of the Charles University. They will be working on the project called Classification of Automated Formal Systems.
- Students of master and PhD degree can apply for a financial contribution for travels to conferences, research visits and summer schools. To apply, contact the administrator of the SVV project Jan Žemlička.