The Institute maintains intensive collaboration with many other institutions, universities and research centers. It participates in several large centers:
- DIMATIA: Center for Discrete Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science and Applications
- LEA STRUCO: The European Associated Laboratory "Structures in Combinatorics"
The Institute researchers are currently involved in a number of grant projects:
- DYNASNET: Dynamics and Structure of Networks (ERC project)
- EPAC: Efficient approximation algorithms and circuit complexity (EXPRO project)
- CoSP: Combinatorial Structures and Processes (RISE project)
- Efficient and Realistic Models for Computational Social Choice (GAČR standard project)
- Flows and cycles in graphs on surfaces (GAČR standard project)
- CZMI: Center for Foundations of Modern Computer Science (UNCE project)
and many smaller projects.
GAUK student projects
Many of our students participate in the following university student grant (GAUK) projects:
- Monotone computations and proof complexity (lead by Lukáš Folwarczný)
- Computational aspects and structure of graph homomorphisms (lead by Jan Bok)
- Centre of Excellence - Institute for Theoretical Computer Science (CE-ITI)
- CORES: Complex Structures: Regularities in Combinatorics and Discrete Mathematics
- LBCAD: Lower bounds for combinatorial algorithms and dynamic problems (ERC project)
- CMI project: Center of Modern Computer Science (UNCE project)
- CCOSA: Classes of Combinatorial Objects - from Structure to Algorithms (ERC project)
- ACoBE: Algorithms and Complexity within and beyond Bounded Expansion (ERC-CZ project)
The Institute publishes a preprint series IUUK-CE-ITI Series.