Computer Science Institute of Charles University is active in research and teaching in the areas of theoretical computer science and discrete mathematics. We participate in international research projects and organize events and conferences.
- Thu November 4 - Kristóf Huszár: Towards thin triangulations of 3-manifolds
- September 30, 2021: The meeting to decide the schedule of elective courses for winter semester 2021/2022.
- September 3-4, 2021: Conference STTI 2021 - Contemporary trends in theoretical computer science.
- July 26 - 30, 2021: Midsummer Combinatorial Workshop
- March 3, 2021: Professor Nešetřil has been awarded the Historical Medal of Charles University.
- January 2021: A call for PhD positions in theoretical computer science and discrete mathematics
- Come join our Seminar on Theory of Computing!