Computer Science Institute of Charles University is active in research and teaching in the areas of theoretical computer science and discrete mathematics. We participate in international research projects and organize events and conferences.
- Thu October 6 - Pedro Araújo: Ramsey numbers of cycles in random graphs
- Thu October 13 - Guillermo Gamboa: TBA
- Thu October 20 - Michel Grabisch: Random generation of capacities
- Thu October 27 - TBA: TBA
- Thu November 3 - Jan Hladký: TBA
- Thu November 10 - TBA: TBA
- Thu November 24 - Pranshu Gupta: TBA
- Thu December 1 - Martin Balko: TBA
- Thu December 15 - Kristýna Pekárková: TBA
- August 1 - 5,2022: Midsummer Combinatorial Workshop
- March 2, 2022: Mgr. Pavel Hubáček, Ph.D. received the prize of The Bernard Bolzano Endowment Fund for for a set of 3 scientific papers with co-authors under a common title On Search Complexity of Discrete Logarithm.
- December 20, 2021: We opened the registration for the Prague Summer School on Discrete Mathematics.
- December 10, 2021: Prof. Koucký received the prize of Ministry of Education for exceptional research results.
- November 26, 2021: A call for PhD positions in theoretical computer science and discrete mathematics.
- November 26, 2021: Assistant professor position available.
- September 30, 2021: The meeting to decide the schedule of elective courses for winter semester 2021/2022.
- September 3-4, 2021: Conference STTI 2021 - Contemporary trends in theoretical computer science.
- July 26 - 30, 2021: Midsummer Combinatorial Workshop
- March 3, 2021: Professor Nešetřil has been awarded the Historical Medal of Charles University.
- Come join our Seminar on Theory of Computing!