Czech Summer School on Discrete Mathematics
Czech (formerly Prague) Summer School on Discrete Mathematics is held every two years since 2016. Currently, it is jointly organized by the Computer Science Institute of Charles University and the Department of Mathematics of University of West Bohemia, and supported by the RSJ foundation. The School is primarily intended for PhD students and early career researchers, and we offer travel support for selected participants who lack funding.
Lecturers and lesson materials
Lecturers and topics will be published here in fall 2023.
The registration will be open at the beginning of 2024. The number of participants is limited to about 40, the selected participants will be notified in April.
- Registration: Till March 1, 2024.
- Travel support decision: Till April 30, 2024
- The School: summer 2024 (TBD)
- Noga Alon, Princeton University
- Martin Grohe, Aachen University
- Bojan Mohar, Simon Fraser University
- János Pach, Rényi Institute of Mathematics
- Greta Panova, University of Southern California
- Jean-Sébastien Sereni, ICube
- Yufei Zhao, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Standa Živný, University of Oxford