Research activities at School of Mathematics
Conferences, symposia, schools
The information is maintained by organizers of the activities.
Selected Events are supported by RSJ group.
- Function Spaces and Applications XII (30.05. - 05.06.2021), contact: Luboš Pick
- 21st Workshop on Stochastic Geometry, Stereology and Image Analysis (06. - 11.06.2021), contact: Viktor Beneš, Zbyněk Pawlas, Jan Rataj
- Joint European Thermodynamic Conference (14. - 18.06.2021), contact: Michal Pavelka
- TOPOSYM 2021 (26. - 30.06.2021), contact: Benjamin Vejnar
Other scientific activities
- Infotable of School of Mathematics – the schedule of the regular and irregular seminars, lectures and other scientific presentations of School of Mathematics.
- The Mathematical Colloquium