Research events at School of Mathematics
Conferences, symposia, schools
The information is maintained by organizers of the activities.
Selected Events are supported by RSJ group.
- Mathematical Modelling, Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (27.05. - 01.06.2022), contact: Josef Málek
- 21st Workshop on Stochastic Geometry, Stereology and Image Analysis (05. - 10.06.2022), contact: Jan Rataj
- Regularity theory for elliptic and parabolic systems and problems in continuum mechanics (05. - 09.09.2022), contact: Miroslav Bulíček
- GAMM Workshop Applied and Numerical Linear Algebra 2022 (15. - 16.09.2022), contact: Erin Carson
Other research activities
- Infotable of School of Mathematics – the schedule of the regular and irregular seminars, lectures and other scientific presentations of School of Mathematics.
- The Mathematical Colloquium