Application deadline: January 15 2023
Applicants must have (or expect to have) a degree equivalent to MSc in Physics, Astronomy, or Mathematics before the start of the appointment. For more details on eligibility, application and admission procedure, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Please submit the following information in the application form below:
- statement describing past research experience and future plans
- two or three letters of recommendation
- transcripts of all courses and grades
- copies of academic certificates (Bc and MSc, if available)
- copy of Bc and MSc thesis, if available, with English abstract
- date of expected award of MSc degree
- Other optional materials, for example, copies of English language certificates if available, published papers, etc.
Applicants should indicate the subject areas or specific projects of interest. Please feel free to select multiple areas or projects.
The selections for 2023 have concluded. Please check here again in November 2023 for projects for 2024.
If you would like to enquire about our PhD program, please send an email to email@example.com.