Noon Seminar is a seminar organized more or less regularly once or twice a week during the semester, and irregularly on the other times. The topic of the seminar may in general be from any field of mathematics or computer science. It usually starts at 12:30 and lasts 30-45 minutes, on Thursdays and sometimes Tuesdays. The seminar takes place in our building on Malá Strana, usually in the lecture room S6 on the 2nd floor. The language is English by default (alternatively Czech).
If you would like to receive announcements of the noon seminar and of the talks given by our visitors, send a message to Irena Penev.
- Pierre Aboulker: TBA (May 20, 2021, 12:30)
- Maria Chudnovsky: Induced subgraphs and tree decompositions (May 14, 2021, 15:00)
- Isolde Adler: Logical meta-theorems and lower bounds for bounded-degree property testing (April 22, 2021, 12:30)
- Ron Aharoni: The colorful world of rainbow sets (April 8, 2021, 12:30)
- Kristina Vušković: Even-hole-free graphs with bounded degree have bounded treewidth (March 25, 2021, 12:30)
- Pavel Paták: Abstract Radon theorem (February 22, 2021, 12:30)