Application deadline: April 30, 2023.
Applicants must have (or expect to have) a degree equivalent to MSc. in Biophysics, Chemical Physics, Macromolecular Physics, or Biochemistry before the start of the appointment. For more details on eligibility, application and admission procedure, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Please contact directly advisor by the email and submit the following information:
- statement describing past research experience and future plans
- two or three letters of recommendation
- transcripts of all courses and grades
- copies of academic certificates (Bc. and MSc., if available)
- copy of MSc. thesis, if available, with English abstract
- date of expected award of MSc degree
- other optional materials, for example, copies of English language certificates if available, published papers, etc.
Applicants should indicate the subject areas or specific projects of interest. Please feel free to select multiple areas or projects.
Letters of recommendation clearly identifying the applicant should be emailed directly by the referees to the email email@example.com. Letters of recommendation should arrive before the same deadline April 30, 2023. Applicants should contact the referees themselves, the application form does not do that.
If you would like to contact us about your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.