Application deadline: January 15 2021
Applicants must have (or expect to have) a degree equivalent to MSc in Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Science, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Theoretical Physics or any relevant discipline before the start of the appointment. For more details on eligibility, application and admission procedure, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Please submit the following information in the application form below:
- statement describing past research experience and future plans
- two or three letters of recommendation
- transcripts of all courses and grades
- copies of academic certificates (Bc and MSc, if available)
- copy of Bc and MSc thesis, if available, with English abstract
- date of expected award of MSc degree
- Other optional materials, for example, copies of English language certificates if available, published papers, etc.
Applicants should indicate the subject areas or specific projects of interest. Please feel free to select multiple areas or projects.
Letters of recommendation clearly identifying the applicant should be emailed directly by the referees to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of recommendation should arrive before the same deadline January 15 2021. Applicants should contact the referees themselves, the application form does not do that.
The final list of projects will be published on December 5 2020 when we will also open submission of the Application form.
Required fields are marked with (*). The maximum size of the attachments is 15 MB.