IEEE: Best practices in publishing
IEEE Symposium: Best Practices in Publishing to Help You Get More Publicity for Your Scientific Work
Learn best practices for manuscript preparation, the process of submitting a scientific article for review, and tips for successful publication. Authors and members of academic institutions will learn how to gain greater reach by publishing in one of IEEE's open access options.
Speakers will include distinguished professors and authors Dr. Saifur Rahman from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA, and Dr. Josep M. Guerrero from Aalborg University, Denmark. They will talk about their experiences with peer review. They will share their tips for submitting articles to IEEE journals. IEEE representatives will focus on topics such as IEEE open access programs for institutions, research strategies using IEEE Xplore, and IEEE tools for authors.
- How to increase publicity and research impact.
- Tips and best practices. How to increase an author's chances of publication.
- What editors and reviewers look for in submitted papers.
- Common reasons why some papers are rejected.
- Choosing the right publication for your research.
- Reasons to consider publishing in an open access journal.
- IEEE open access options for authors and institutions.
- Learn how to get better reach for your articles.
- IEEE Xplore digital library options.
- IEEE and open science.
- Q&A: Ask our experts.