Prague Summer School on Discrete Mathematics
Prague Summer School on Discrete Mathematics is jointly organized every two years (2016, 2018, 2020) by the Computer Science Institute of Charles University and the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, and supported by the RSJ foundation. The School is primarily intended for PhD students and early career researchers, and we offer travel support for selected participants who lack funding.
Lecturers and lesson materials
The registration is closed. The number of participants is limited to about 40, the selected participants will be notified in April.
- Registration: Till March 1, 2022.
- Travel support decision: Till April 30, 2022
- The School: July 11-15, 2022
- Noga Alon, Princeton University
- Martin Grohe, Aachen University
- Bojan Mohar, Simon Fraser University
- János Pach, Rényi Institute of Mathematics
- Greta Panova, University of Southern California
- Jean-Sébastien Sereni, ICube
- Yufei Zhao, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Standa Živný, University of Oxford